Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

Asterisk

Reaction score
Installed this last night and all I can say is it was worth the wait. The only thing messing from tool is the ability to change the banner text and changing the LED color. Other then that awesome rom chevy as always.

mack19318

Reaction score
Anybody having issue with adw launcher not keeping the theme after reboot. and twice since 4.9 install just ends up with launcher restarting with no theme.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

trillonometry

Reaction score
Cool - I was gonna post here to see if my theme would work on the X ... guess it does :tongue:

I dont think thats true... I think it works on SS 4.9 is what this dude meant

Oh, may bad! Didn't realize the two threads were linked!

Ha yeah its cool, i was confused too since i flashed renovated hoping it would work. even though I had my doubts... I cant wait to throw it on when it's ported... will definitely make this Rom solid!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I dont think thats true... I think it works on SS 4.9 is what this dude meant

Oh, may bad! Didn't realize the two threads were linked!

Ha yeah its cool, i was confused too since i flashed renovated hoping it would work. even though I had my doubts... I cant wait to throw it on when it's ported... will definitely make this Rom solid!

So, does anyone know how that will work yet? I mean, once I port for SS4.9 will it work on the DX? I don't have an X so, I was just planning on porting for the D1. I know some devs make it where a theme for a ROM on one phone will work across all phones/ROMS ... is that the case with SS??

Tesler32

Reaction score
BTW does everyones about/version state v0.9.4 Beta 10/29/10 ? IDK if Chevy just forgot to adjust that before releasing or what?

OddBob

Reaction score
^ I was wondering this as well. Runs great though so not really an issue.

antintyty

Reaction score
I'm having some weird issues...that I've not seen yet talked about.

i use microsoft exchange, and as far as i can tell all my contacts synced up, and i receive emails. the only issue is that when i drop the notification bar down and click on the email it just goes back to the home screen, so i thought that was weird, so i searched around and don't a "email" icon like on the stock blur phone. it shows my "corporate" account in the "messaging" icon, but there again when i click on it, it goes back to the home screen.

is anyone else using exchange and have this same issue?

funkbucket007

Reaction score
I'm having some weird issues...that I've not seen yet talked about.

i use microsoft exchange, and as far as i can tell all my contacts synced up, and i receive emails. the only issue is that when i drop the notification bar down and click on the email it just goes back to the home screen, so i thought that was weird, so i searched around and don't a "email" icon like on the stock blur phone. it shows my "corporate" account in the "messaging" icon, but there again when i click on it, it goes back to the home screen.

is anyone else using exchange and have this same issue?

I'm having the exact same issue. Was about to post when I saw you had already brought it up.

Ty0294

Reaction score
With some more battery tweaks, this thing would be just completely amazing.

So far im doing low voltage, 900mhz with jrummy tools. Good performance, and im fairly sure it's saved battery.

anybody else?

randyb69

Reaction score
I love the rom so far but I have an issue with the camera. I opened it, took a picture, the review screen popped up and I deleted the pic. Camera crashed and neither the camera or camcorder will open now. Any fix for this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

randyb69

Reaction score
For what its worth when I click camera, it rotates the screen for a second, icons and all, then back to normal screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App