Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

Shelooga

Reaction score
oh, and i can again speak to my phone for navigation and texting

What in the world are you talking about? There has never been any ROM for the Droid X which made the above impossible.

Your post is very odd indeed :icon_eek:
rubix did that to me. The mic button on my keyboard and in navigation would not allow me to speak my text/destination etc...

Chevy, im getting duplicate messages. Not notifications. I have notifications set only for handcent. But ill get two messages each time. EX Someone sends me a smiley face and a second later I get another smiley face. Any ideas? Ill try using just the stock msg app to see if its a handcent problem

MrSinister1

Reaction score
I know its REALLY EARLY but do we have word on any supported themes for this ROM, I loved SS on my OG droid and this is no different great job chevy.

Ty0294

Reaction score
Same here I always get two texts inside of handcent.

I tried the stock msg app and the text one as well. It seems the phone is just receiving messages twice. Sigh
Try using chevy tools to delete the.text messing app/messaging app. I had them but got rid of it by removing one of those apps.

I'm def missing things that help save battery, maybe underclock and undervolt it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

scott021467

Reaction score
After a few hiccups that were easy to fix I am now a very happy man. Thanks so much for a truly great ROM.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droid_freak

Reaction score
Came from ApeX and had no problems. Here is a screeny for everyone. Only think I wish it had was a different battery, either a circle one or one that reads by 10% and not 20. Dang Froyo source default. Great work so far though... I love the BLUE.

snap20101031_150842.png

You can flash this but it will give you the revolution bar on top losing the nice blue for the most part. REVOlution theme Circle Battery Mod (10%) - Android Forums

S

scrub175

oh, and i can again speak to my phone for navigation and texting

What in the world are you talking about? There has never been any ROM for the Droid X which made the above impossible.

Your post is very odd indeed :icon_eek:
rubix did that to me. The mic button on my keyboard and in navigation would not allow me to speak my text/destination etc...

when using rubix download google voice search app to get text and nav voice back. Those functions were tied to voice search app.

jonwgee

Reaction score
repost from other thread: sorry

just installed SSX, previously running 928Droid's BlackGlass2.3 OTA.
Straight flashed this theme, no wipes.
Had one minor FC, that was official twitter app.
Went into settings and cleared data for that app. and then it ran fine.

I also applied 928Droid's black swype theme patch and it took as well.

I'm running LauncherProPlus and all is well there , too.

jaben2

Reaction score
I flashed this over Tranquility 3.0 with the black glass theme.
Other than the problem with the multiple texts coming in. Everything else is working great.

mack19318

Reaction score
Yankindasouth's themes work, and so do yorks widget themes and icons.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

cgrimm9

Reaction score
Looking to try this. A few questions though.

General
1) Can I use LauncherPro over this instead of ADW?
2) What are your included overclock settings?

About the install
1) Just for clarification, you are recommending not to wipe cache and data on install (using Bootstrap Recovery)

ok I not a big fan of ADW so I installed Launcher pro. I am not a big fan of useless clutter on my phone I went to applications to see if I could delete ADW but the option was greyed out. So I went into root explorer and went to sytem/apps/ looked for blur home there was not there So I am glad. I looked for ADW I deleted rebooted phone and everything works great.

Well my quistion I have I can go to settings applications and click on launcher pro. It gives me a option to delete this program. How would I go into the sytem and make Launcher PRO unistall feature disabled. not like its that big of a deal I just curious on how this adroid works.

I may go into the adroid rom and create my own Rom sometime. I use to do the same thing with linux and made my own distro. I enjoy learning stuff like this