Had to stop using...

gunz.jones

Reaction score
I was flashed and everything was going well. Replaced the bootanimation.bin with the one from the r2 phones which was the only way to get the sound to play for me. Had it running ulv stock clock. Density was at 190. Dalvik at 36. Memory at 50 free minimum. Stagefright all off. Awesome sauce. Then I updated a group of progs, d2 oc being one of them and it forced me to boot loops. I went back to stock through sbf and wiped everything. Got my settings in place. Eveything worked. Flashed the rom againa dn instant boot loops. Sbf again and back at stock with the above settings, running fine. Any clues?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Did you try erasing data/cache via power while holding "x" then on keyboard hit search button, I've used this several times if something has gone wrong either pre/post sbf. Doing this method will wipe the phone post sbf/rom and whatever apps you had previously on there should load back up once u run thru setup

OP
gunz.jones

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Both times it wouldnot stop in stock or miraculously go to the cwm. Only got it to force into the bootloader for sbf recovery. I held every button while standing on my head with my tongue in every position I could manage. (Truly and nearly correct statement.)

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The overclock app you have probably installs it at boot so once installed, the phone soft reboots because it doesn't like what its getting, and wont reboot on the cpu settings either,that's probably what happened. As for installing after you sbf and bootstrap make sure both system and data is mounted if not it will probably not boot. You could also just load a backup of your old system.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I was flashed and everything was going well. Replaced the bootanimation.bin with the one from the r2 phones which was the only way to get the sound to play for me. Had it running ulv stock clock. Density was at 190. Dalvik at 36. Memory at 50 free minimum. Stagefright all off. Awesome sauce. Then I updated a group of progs, d2 oc being one of them and it forced me to boot loops. I went back to stock through sbf and wiped everything. Got my settings in place. Eveything worked. Flashed the rom againa dn instant boot loops. Sbf again and back at stock with the above settings, running fine. Any clues?

It was when Jrummy updated his OC app and he updated the module, my phone would run fine but I could not reboot when setting on boot, I would get stuck on the M. However he has released a patch to that update which fixes the module and everything is fixed again! It is not the rom, it was the OC app.

OP
gunz.jones

gunz.jones

Reaction score
And now all is well!!!