1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hacks lend me your ear's please....QPST?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Alex B, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Alex B

Alex B New Member

Hello All that read my humble and almost desperate Q ,

This is my first post here. On the " Howard Forums," I bought a Motorola Driod 2 for a member after a long conversation and good communication It seems that this phone will work just like a production model . It is like new $200 . I have been with Page Plus Cellular( with a great little Nokia) , which uses Verizon's towers because it is much cheaper and no contract . I need a smart phone now for internet ( work related ) and why not the best ? ( a Driod 2 , in my simple opinion ) .

I was trying to do an ESN change from the nokia phone . An over the air programing attempt , failed and it said "Test Phone " . not for public use . The phone is just like a production model . but I think it needs something done to be able to register some ware else , other than Verizon it self .
    Howard forums was useless in helping me with my problem ( 3 posts ) later I am now here .
    I have read some very interesting things on this forum, Like loading a PRL program to change a carrier .
    I am so new to this I barely know anything about Roms .
    will I have extra problem because this is a test phone or is this Verizon's firm ware blocking my changing Carriers ?
    What do I do to get this "Test phone" programable ? a QPST ?

Thank you .

Alex .
Search tags for this page
blackberry qpst hack
lg revolution manual programing

qpst hack

qpst hack is it worth it
qpst hack.
qpst model of lg revolution