Hacked & Stalked

C

CUNiT

I believe that someone, somehow has access to the information sent and received to my Droid X...not sure that this is possible. I'm a single guy who dates a lot and there is an anonymous person, possibly an "ex" who's sending distasteful messages to the "new girl(s)" from a remote location, very anonomously...can't figure out who the sender is or how she knows me...more importantly I'm trying to figure out if there is any way possible that if my phone was to fall into the hands of a spiteful & vengeance seeking ex, is there information that could be obtained from my phone that can be used to remotely view my text messages...not just the "to" and "from" and time & date like can be viewed on the detailed bill, but the content of the messages. Any help on this would be a blessing as this slandering "ex" is scaring my new friends away before I even get the chance to know them. It happened once a month or 2 ago, but then again a few weeks later, then the latest yesterday. Yesterday's event involved a woman I had known for a few months but had never spoken(text'd) until yesterday around 1pm for the first time...I didn't mention our conversation to anyone. Then around 8pm she informed me via text accompanied by forwarded message that she just got "facebook stalked" b/c of me...after reading the forwarded message, it was quite revealing of the SMS conversation we had throughout the day. I'm certain this is one of the stranger posts and most of you are having a good laugh thinking I'm making it up, and believe me I wish I was making it up, but I am not. Please help me resolve my Hack & Stalker issue !

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
never heard of an app like this. call VZW and change ur number if u want...

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
First of all :welcome:to the forum. I am sorry that you are here under such horrible conditions. I would strongly suggest you report the suspected ex to Verizon and then have your number changed. I hope you are able to get this resolved soon.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Allow me to back up what these other nice people have said. Bring the phone, along with the forwarded message, to Verizon so you can report at least this instance. They will change your number and do various other things to try to help. Good luck!