H.264 problem?

Dodongo X

Reaction score
My X is still on rubiX 1.0 focused. Prior to that, I had installed the 2.2 leak. A week or so ago, I installed 1.93, completely skipping 1.6 because I couldn't find it, and everything worked for the most part, but I couldn't play video. Quadrant also force closed on the H.264 test. Also, every picture that I took just came out black. I've tried installing the ROM multiple times both with and without wiping and I got the same result. I've poked around here for a while, and I can't find anything that says what I need to do to get up to date and also have camera/video working.

My system version is 2.3.15.MB810 and kernel version is 2.6.32.9
I can SBF if I need to.

edit: and great I somehow submitted while I was setting the tags.

sephtin

Reaction score
My X is still on rubiX 1.0 focused. Prior to that, I had installed the 2.2 leak. A week or so ago, I installed 1.93, completely skipping 1.6 because I couldn't find it, and everything worked for the most part, but I couldn't play video. Quadrant also force closed on the H.264 test. Also, every picture that I took just came out black. I've tried installing the ROM multiple times both with and without wiping and I got the same result. I've poked around here for a while, and I can't find anything that says what I need to do to get up to date and also have camera/video working.

My system version is 2.3.15.MB810 and kernel version is 2.6.32.9
I can SBF if I need to.

edit: and great I somehow submitted while I was setting the tags.

Version 1.9.3 of Focused was for the 2.3.320 leak (You're not on that leak)...
grab the latest version of Focused which is 1.9.0, the non-leak version (yes, I know it's confusing with the numbers not being in order.. but .. anyway. Try that, I bet you'll have better luck!

OP
D

Dodongo X

Reaction score
grab the latest version of Focused which is 1.9.0, the non-leak version (yes, I know it's confusing with the numbers not being in order.. but .. anyway. Try that, I bet you'll have better luck!

You are my hero! I will try this and report back!

sephtin

Reaction score

You are my hero! I will try this and report back!

I try!
Please do! I always appreciate knowing things get fixed up (or not.. .. happens sometimes. hehe). :)

OP
D

Dodongo X

Reaction score
I try!
Please do! I always appreciate knowing things get fixed up (or not.. .. happens sometimes. hehe). :)
It works and it's great! According to your post in the 2.3.340 patch thread I should be up to date now.