gzone keeps restarting

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by gellisjs, Mar 24, 2013.

1. gellisjs

gellisjs New Member

hi everyone, i know im new to these forums, but not new to forums in general, I have already done extensive searches between web search engines, and this sites search options. And I can't find a solution to this issue, so if I missed it, I apologize. My GZone Commando has been randomly restarting, sometimes in my pocket (i notice to short vibrate on startup), and very often when using apps that require a decent / large amount of memory. Is there any way to stop this from happening? It happens at incredibly inconvenient times, like when using google maps GPS, it will restart as im about to take a turn / exit etc. Ive noticed that it happens with many commando's, is it random? Like should I just call verizon and get a replacement, or is there something i can download, or uninstall that will fix this issue. Thanks in advance!
  2. RenegadeStang

RenegadeStang New Member

I have the same problem with mine. So far, I've had no ideas about what to do about it.
  3. Stiglitz

Stiglitz New Member

I have had the same problem and I think i have nailed down what the problem is but i dont have a solution to the problem as of yet. as far as i have noticed whenever the phone disconnects and reconnects to Wifi in a short period of time it gets confused and reboots for some reason. i only noticed it because im a student and i travel between buildings with the same wifi configuration and it would do it whenever i switched access points. if someone knows how to fix this then it should stop.
  4. D_B

D_B New Member

have you tried turning off wifi and seeing if Stiglitz is correct ?

If it does not, I guess your remaining option is to take it back to Verizon and see if another one does the same
Search tags for this page
casio commando keeps rebooting

casio commando keeps restarting

casio g'zone commando keeps restarting
casio g'zone commando keeps turning off
casio g'zone commando rebooting
commando phone keeps rebooting

g'zone commando keeps restarting

gz one shutting off randomly
how to reset casio g'zone commando
my casio commando keeps beeping when it restarts
my casio commando keeps restarting