guys responce to girls purses

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SR20S13, Oct 7, 2010.

1. SR20S13

SR20S13 New Member

so girls are posting where they keep there purse, well this is what my old english teacher from high school came up with

"So the women on Facebook post these mystery threads that we have to guess at like "Mine are pink" referring to their underwear for breast cancer awareness. I propose to increase awareness of prostate health by posting where and how you like to consume coffee. (Coffee decreases the risk of prostate cancer from a 2009 study). For example "I like it while looking out of my bay window first thing in the morning." I'm curious to see how long it would take for it to catch on.
    Best,
    JMD"
  2. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet New Member

Only one problem. When I post "I like going without." all my friends will probably start avoiding me.
  3. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I like it all day, anywhere and black.
    I drink about a pot and a half a day and prefer making my own.

wified from my Incredible monolith using some form of slider keypad on Tapatalk
  4. onmyway

onmyway Member

One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
    Coffee break. Too bad it only lasted a day. I giggled over my hazelnut latte with cinnamon powder for a decent ten seconds at post two and three, but its not clear if girls not on facebook can play. So, in order not to spoil the no girls club; let me just say there is always Italian via when you only have an empty cup and hot water and for those of us with dry humor may the thread live on.