Gunbound for Android ~ ONLINE Petition

dbaf14

Reaction score
Hey Guys ,

Wouldnt it be nice to see Gunbound on mobile devices like Android Phones ? they are made for communicate with the Internet and have good conditions to become a home of Gunbound!
please help to let S0ftnyx know about that and support this petition and support me at :

>>>>>>>>>>>Gunbound for Android ~ Petition<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Follow news about this on twitter:

>>>>>>>>>>>twitter.com/dbaf14<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On Youtube :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXmNubs7-c"]Gunbound for Android - Petition ~HD[/ame]

gunboundlogo280x214.gif

(dont know Gunbound ?
its a 2d round based online shooter and its first version was released some years ago!^^)

developer : softnyx

thx for all signs

dbaf14

xazniboix

Reaction score
Would be cool but doesn't seem likely that they would port to Android. They probably wouldn't make as much money compared to the PC version.

OP
D

dbaf14

Reaction score
yeah i think they would have to start a new service !!!
that could be the problem~

but i think if i dont give up and they see that many people are interested in, there is a chance to get it:)

OP
D

dbaf14

Reaction score
hmm i should contact another "already for android"-game-developer !!!

maybe i can suggest a deal between the developer and another developer with android exp.!!!

dbaf14

ntrddragn

Reaction score
oh man...i havent played gunbound forever for ever ever. LOL i wouldnt get any work done. =]

MufnZombieJuice

Reaction score
gunbound please

That's an app i'd definately pay for. I'm always looking for good online games for my droid and gunbound would keep me glue to this thing for the other 4 hours of the day I'm not using it.

skel1977

Reaction score
Gunbound would be great to have on droid but i doubt it will happen. There is another gunbound like game on the droid already but i cant remember the name of it. I dont think it was as good as gunbound however