GUN BROS Beta

solar

Reaction score
Hey All,
I ran across a new game called GUN BROS Beta by Glu Mobile. I haven't seen it in the forums here so I thought i'd add it. Its a top-down, dual-stick style shooter.

gun-bros_3.jpg

chart

John18

Reaction score
no way this game stays free after the beta. awesome game. controls are a little iffy though

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
no way this game stays free after the beta. awesome game. controls are a little iffy though

I agree on both accounts. Glu will certainly charge for it. and yea, I have a bit of trouble moving around realiably sometimes. I'll get stuck or something and have to let off both thumbs, therefore leaving myself momentarily immobile and take damage when I shouldn't. I've never played another "dual stuck" shooter on the a touch device before so i'm not sure how it stacks up. I really need two real sticks for soemthing like this!

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Currently it's add supported. It.also follows.the model where you can shell out real.cash for WarBucks which you can use to purchase.some uber equipment. You can.also.get free warbucks from.deals (much like respect.points.in the Mafia games. You can earn real.gold.in the game.though to big just as powerful weapons.so spending money in warbucks KS.not needed. That plus the ad supported business model makes.me think this will remain free.

It is a little lime.smash TV but it is.interesting with plenty of powerups and stores.where you can upgrade.by using collected.gold.or.warbucks

Its worththe.download and you may meed to set a.swapfile such as.dungeon defenders.to get it.running smooth on good.old.droids.

beneharris

Reaction score
the controls are incredibly frustrating. especially for a big thumbed person like myself. the sticks just aren't big enough on the screen. they get confused, and stuck all of the time

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
If they charge for this game and then still charge for warbucks then I'd be just a little pissed. That's my main turn off about this game. I'd rather pay for it than have this,

skel1977

Reaction score
the controls are incredibly frustrating. especially for a big thumbed person like myself. the sticks just aren't big enough on the screen. they get confused, and stuck all of the time

Yeah they are hard. I love this game but im not coordinated enough to play this well.