GummyJar on DX USB

Lukerative

Reaction score
Hello dedicated community,

I just have a quick question. Nothing urgent or damaging. However, whenever I plug my DX running GummyJar into my computer (through USB obviously), my phone restarts automatically. Then once restarted, works fine, and I can use the removable disk feature to access my files.

Just curious if this is weird or if there's a fix, or if I missed an update, or if a different ROM would be better?

Thanks

doomer4life

Reaction score
Did you wipe data & cache when you installed it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pkbest

Reaction score
its not this rom's fault. its an issue with DX in general. It does it on Liberty 1.0, 1.5, Stock image, RubiX, etc.

rsansev

Reaction score
its not this rom's fault. its an issue with DX in general. It does it on Liberty 1.0, 1.5, Stock image, RubiX, etc.

FWIW, I have a droid x that i flashed with gummy2.5 and i have never had that prob!

palindrome

Reaction score
Is it possible that z4root is rezponsible? I have the same issue as well as another: when my phones( two d2,and tso dx) r turned off and the charger is plugged, they all go straight to recovery. I simply reboot them, but is puzzling. I hav also run apex and ud 2.5 with same result which steers my aim to blame z4root. Any ideas???

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App