GummyJAR 3.0 GB edition -Work has commenced-

bouchigo

Reaction score
Is 3.0 still in the works? I would be more than happy to help, test, whatever if you need.

No, it's not. If memory serves me right, according to kejar's tweets, he no longer owns a DX and he said to use the new ApeX by bigxie since he taught bigxie the methods he used to create GummyJar.

Basically ApeX 2.0 is the new GummyJar.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Is 3.0 still in the works? I would be more than happy to help, test, whatever if you need.

No, it's not. If memory serves me right, according to kejar's tweets, he no longer owns a DX and he said to use the new ApeX by bigxie since he taught bigxie the methods he used to create GummyJar.

Apex 2.0 RC2 is very fast and very stable! It's the best daily driver right now if you ask me. Only thing is I'd like to know if an RC3 is in the works or a final release? Not to complain or anything, just didn't know if it was still being worked on or not...

Or even if Fab was gonna take the knowledge used to create CM7 or SS and make a true AOSP source rom?

tb110895

Reaction score

Apex 2.0 RC2 is very fast and very stable! It's the best daily driver right now if you ask me. Only thing is I'd like to know if an RC3 is in the works or a final release? Not to complain or anything, just didn't know if it was still being worked on or not...

Or even if Fab was gonna take the knowledge used to create CM7 or SS and make a true AOSP source rom?

The Droid X is an officially supported CyanogenMod device, and all the apps in Apex are from CM or source so there wouldn't really be a point in that. A port of ss to the DX would be cool though. Currently trying SS out on my D2