GummyJAR 3.0 GB edition -Work has commenced-

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well guys, I finnally took time to start giving the DX some love, last night. I just wanted to let you all know that I have every intention on getting GummJAR up and going with a new Gingerbread base..

It's a somewhat timly process setting up the source tree to properly build apps for the DX, so don't expect it to be tomorrow or anything

Its a little hard to say what GummyJAR is going to look like at the moment as its very early in the development phase but rest assure I will do whatever I can to get rid of Blur :p

I will post screenshot and keep everyone updated as the RMO comes alone....

redsox 98

Reaction score
Looking forward to it!!!! If you ever need a tester I am in your area!!!!

jbunch

Reaction score
Awsomesauce! This made my day! Thank you so much!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Oh and by the way me and FAB are working on porting the apps side by side. So GummyJAR and Apex will share many of the same apps, the ones that are AOSP in Apex at least :)

distvox

Reaction score
Will there be one for the droid 2?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Will there be one for the droid 2?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I will try.. Don't have a D2 and am not sure how much different the two are in GB... If they are as similar as they were in froyo, then yes.

bsbabcock

Reaction score
Suuuuuuubscribed! This is good stuff. I never ran a GummyJar as when it was the big talk I was still wet behind the ears unrooted and scared, but I remember such praise I'd read about it. And I know from experience with Apex's goodness, I'll be looking forward to a reputable blurless GB rom inline with ApeX's "right amount of blur" offering.

With leaks, "accidental" OTA's etc.. Are the developers fairly confident they've got what will be the "official ota" version to work with with 588? Or at least enough of it's DX-build foundation to develop to, I suppose.

mcp770

Reaction score
Suuuuuuubscribed! This is good stuff. I never ran a GummyJar as when it was the big talk I was still wet behind the ears unrooted and scared, but I remember such praise I'd read about it. And I know from experience with Apex's goodness, I'll be looking forward to a reputable blurless GB rom inline with ApeX's "right amount of blur" offering.

With leaks, "accidental" OTA's etc.. Are the developers fairly confident they've got what will be the "official ota" version to work with with 588? Or at least enough of it's DX-build foundation to develop to, I suppose.

Well if Kejar hasn't gotten too rusty sitting on his froyo base for so long this will be a great rom :) . I can honestly say gummyjar was the best rom to ever touch my X. That and the fact that nearly every other blurless rom out there used gummyjar as its base we should be in for a treat. I for one am anxiously awaiting this rom.

ps...would really like to see the original gummyjar boot animation as well.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Well if Kejar hasn't gotten too rusty sitting on his froyo base for so long this will be a great rom :) . I can honestly say gummyjar was the best rom to ever touch my X. That and the fact that nearly every other blurless rom out there used gummyjar as its base we should be in for a treat. I for one am anxiously awaiting this rom.

ps...would really like to see the original gummyjar boot animation as well.

:p I am sure I can at the very least pull of the animation for ya haha