GummyJAR 2.0 Coming Soon

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Teaser screenshot!!!!

gjunlock.png

And yes thats a AOSP Lock Screen!!!! Lag and reboots are a thing of the past with GummyJAR

gjq.png

Not over-clocked!

gjlp.png

Lock Pattern = Fixed and fixed right (when you wake your phone you will see this not the lockscreen then this!)

Last edited:
OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Teaser screenshot!!!!

gjunlock.png

And yes thats a AOSP Lock Screen!!!! Lag and reboots are a thing of the past with GummyJAR

gjq.png

Not over-clocked!

gjlp.png

Lock Pattern = Fixed and fixed right (when you wake your phone you will see this not the lockscreen then this!)

Last edited:

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Im stoked for the AOSP lockscreen. A .zip for stock window/transition animations would be awesome too if its not too much trouble. Editing framework-res.apk is always an option, but to me its always just a hassle. Looking forward to the release though... thanks for the hard work.

Last edited:

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SWEEEEET!!! Lookin forward to this!!

tatuud

Reaction score
how in the world could he possibly make this rom any better than it already is. i don't have a single issue with this rom. i haven't had a single reboot or any type of lag in my phone since loading this rom. i can't wait to see what he is releasing next.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
New screenshot!

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
new screenshot

chites

Reaction score
Can't wait! Your work is amazing!!!!! I have used Apex and Fission but I always come back to your ROM. I love the Ginger-Bread theme work and AOSP feel. The only thing I would change is the implementation of a speed dial on the stock dialer. I use Dialer One as an alternative but would love a "hold to dial" AOSP look dialer... Is that even possible? Regardless of the dialer YOU ROCK! I can't wait to load 2.0. Thank you for all of your hard work.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
new screen shot more news