Gummi 1.0 ICS for Droid 4

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
It's in the top ten, but the best sketch of all time would have to be Debbie Downer

Loving this rom so far. Data works camera works after an initial fc. Fast and very stable.
As for snl skits, schweatty balls is my all time fav. As well as anything with Chris Farley.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Boot into safestrap, wipe data, cache, and dalvik. Then reinstall CM9 from your backup or flash it fresh with gapps.

Sent from my NookColor using DroidForums
Thanks but u don't make any sense...I know to do the full wipe, but why would I reinstall my cm9 rom instead of the gummi rom zip?

And what's the latest build?
Any problems?

Last edited:

cron666

Reaction score
Thanks but u don't make any sense...I know to do the full wipe, but why would I reinstall my cm9 rom instead of the gummi rom zip?

i think he misread your post as I did. he thought you were asking how to change back after testing this rom.

yea do a full wipe, cache wipe, dalvik wipe, and install the gummy rom and then flash the latest gapps (3-17). all can be done from the same safeboot session.

if you dont like it, just restore your backup of CM9.

cron666

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Ill probably test this out tonite.

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums

cron666

Reaction score
I recommend getting the latest build (3-17) from the link provided above. Team gummy is using the cyanogen gapps now instead of a custom one.

Sent from my XT894 using DroidForums

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Hey thanks for help man...but I don't realy see a difference in cm9 except where u can change status bar color and the battry level across the top of the screen.. is there anyother difference?

Issues-
Wifi still doesn't work just like cm9
Won't play videos except youtube
And won't download music from apps.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
And my screen is goin haywire..every time I go type
The status bar wants
To pull down and now my cursor jumps

And random buttons are pressd