GuidedTours 2.3.6.odex

jjh35

Reaction score
Anyone have this file they can send form 2.3.6
GuidedTours.odex file
System version (if matters): 6.13.219

It errors out trying to update to ICS. TitaniumBackup won't restore about 4 different applications, a few others I was able to fix, this one won't seem to work and I can't locate the 2.3.6 version of the .odex file.

For those coming here to make a comment on some other method:
I have tried all the steps for TiBu freezing/not restoring. none have worked, and RSDlite doesn't recognize my phone at all regardless of 4 different versions and updated drivers.

I just want the file, and will go from there. Thanks

outsid0r

Reaction score
Anyone have this file they can send form 2.3.6
GuidedTours.odex file
System version (if matters): 6.13.219

It errors out trying to update to ICS. TitaniumBackup won't restore about 4 different applications, a few others I was able to fix, this one won't seem to work and I can't locate the 2.3.6 version of the .odex file.

For those coming here to make a comment on some other method:
I have tried all the steps for TiBu freezing/not restoring. none have worked, and RSDlite doesn't recognize my phone at all regardless of 4 different versions and updated drivers.

I just want the file, and will go from there. Thanks

just cheat and use the fastboot files will save more frustrastions.

outsid0r

Reaction score
correct, using RSD, everytime i use it i dont lose my settings so its faster and doesnt lose anything.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
You're booting your phone in to AP Fastboot mode when using RSDlite correct?

Phone is still not being recognized? Have you installed the proper Motorola USB drivers? You said you installed 4 different versions of the driver but you only need to install the one (latest) driver based on your OS (32bit or 64bit).

motorola's developer site..

MOTODEV > Tools & Testing > USB Drivers

OP
J

jjh35

Reaction score
I already commented on RSD and issues.

for tcrews: 4 different versions of the RSD, not the driver. the sentence should have been clear considering I stated "and updated drivers".

I've correctly downloaded 64bit drivers as well, I don't know what else would be causing it with my laptop. I have another PC, so I will try that and see if it's my laptop having issues.