1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Guidance PLEASE

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by lorissms, Jun 21, 2010.

1. lorissms

lorissms New Member

Hello everybody!

I'm new to the DROID and love it. I have managed to acquaint myself with trial and error but I am by no means literate in this field. I will appreciate any input, advice or guidance you can offer.
    When I forward my text messages to my gmail acct they arrive as a zip file and open in notepad. I am unable to find in the settings how I would change this to a different format. I long tag the conversation to be forwarded, the option to transfer/forward file is given (wont allow me into settings with these options) once I click on that it sends me to what looks like a compose page for an email. It says zip on the page..still wont let me change. How do I change the zip file forwarding?

Thank you,
    Lori
  2. eliassami5

eliassami5 New Member

how are you forwarding your txts? Like individually or whole threads? Because when i tried to forward a single txt to my gmail it showed up as just regular text. Are you using a market app to forward your txt threads? or a different messaging application like Chomp or Handcent?