1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GUI for scripts

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Abadus, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Abadus

Abadus New Member

Someone mentioned having a GUI for Chevy's the scripts. So I am making a post to discuss it.

I love Chevy's roms and wanted to do something. I tried to write a simple program to execute his scripts but what ever I did I could not get it to work. If anyone has insight on how to do this maybe we could brainstorm here.

If I can figure out how to make 1 work I can get all the rest to work and build some small gui for it. something like a scrolling list that showed if the apk was hidden or deleted or active. Just gotta figure out how to execute the scripts from code....

I thought it would be as simple as

Runtime.getRuntime().exec("insert script command here");

But that does not seem to work for me. It is late, I am tired and probably rambling.