1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Guess it would be polite

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by CharlieDog, Dec 11, 2009.

1. CharlieDog

CharlieDog New Member

If I introduced myself. I'm CharlieDog. On a few other forums, but the is the first forums that I've been on with over 500 active members, so yeah. I got my Droid a few weeks ago. I love the hell out of it. I came from TMo, and the Sidekick, so I've been extremely satisfied with everything but the keyboard. The hard keyboard needs some work, but other than that I can't find a lot of fault with the phone.

Anyway, I trained police dogs for awhile, now I work in retail. Gotta say I think the dogs were smarter than my customers most days, haha. Looking forward to learning my way around here and unlocking my phones full potential.