1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gtalk Can't authenticate

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by TizzMahNizz, Mar 1, 2011.

1. TizzMahNizz

TizzMahNizz New Member

Hey I'm having issues with my gtalk not authenticating. I've had this issue with ud 3.01 lgb 1.3 and miui 1.25 The problem really didn't arise until this weekend when I was lucky enough to have my google account screwed up by google. I've followed the forums advice, done fresh installs of each rom..when applicable I've skipped the begining sign in and restored only what project elite said too. I've let the market download all apps itself and then restored just app data. I thought at first it was an issue with the gb roms but since it did it with miui im at a loss. anybody else having issues with it as well?

P.S. the steps for restoring from project elite I found on page 27 of the ud 3.0 bugs page
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  2. Riley

Riley New Member

I had this issue and ended up logging out of Gtalk, going into applications and clearing the data and cache or whatever was available to clear. Then rebooting my phone and relogging in, haven't seen that error since. Try that maybe?
Search tags for this page
authenticate gtalk

authenticate my phone

droid 2 google talk won't authenticate

google talk won't authenticate android

my phone wont authenticate google talk

why won't google talk authenticate on my lg revolution