Gtab Case

HalfMoon

Reaction score
I bought the verizon folio case and a rubber/silicone cover. I've been using the folio only so far and its nice for the price. Also got 25% off with my employee discount.

kingoftowns

Reaction score
Not a big fan of cases i got the NLU Bodyguardz screen protector that wraps around the entire device, even the sides. Love it.

-sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab.

BuglessFan

Reaction score
I just ordered the $50 version of the Zenus folding case (not the colored one). It comes out to about 67 with shipping from Korea. People seemed to like the colored one at xda, and the design seems the same. I'll let you know how it works out in a week or two when I get it and can try it out.

MonarchWines

Reaction score
Verizon folio case leave smudges

I got the Verizon folio case mentioned above. I like the design and feel of the leather but my one grip is that it leave two 1/2" wide lines down the right half face of the tablet. Possibly some "treatment" on the inside of the cover. I hope that wears out or evaporates away with time.

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got the Verizon folio case mentioned above. I like the design and feel of the leather but my one grip is that it leave two 1/2" wide lines down the right half face of the tablet. Possibly some "treatment" on the inside of the cover. I hope that wears out or evaporates away with time.

Verizon has 2 Folio cases. One retails 34.95 and the other for 39.95. The second one folds into a landscape stand and is lined with felt.

I have the folding folio case and it does not have the problem you describe.

OP
S

sixty1ragtop

Reaction score
I ended up with the folding $39 one at verizon. I've had it about a week and happy so far. At first it looked a bit un-refined in its holding of the tab, but it hasnt fallen out so far.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I picked up one from verizon, 34.99 I think. Slides in, all buttons and ports open nicely. It's not leather but I like the feel of it, smooth but has a grip to it. Still getting used to having it on while using it. Will sometimes just take it out. Very handy for watching videos though as it has a little slot to prop the front flap up as a stand (though all cases i've seen do this).

Gonna keep looking around. Expect to see some. New nicer ones soon as the tab picks up in popularity. Maybe seido can make one :).

Edit: just realized the mic is blocked by a flap that keeps the tab in. Not sure how it affects it though, have not tried any tips of voice communication.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk