GSM ROM for Rezound allows you to go to AT&T or T-Mobile

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
What band GSM is it? I think American GSM and European GSM are different frequencies. This just might just be for Global GSM, not sure.

RagtimeBenji

Reaction score
Crossing fingers!

I really hope this works. I want to use an AT&T mvno here in the states on my rezound. It's the straight talk for 800/1900 band. please tell me this will work. i would love to pay 45 bucks a month to use this handset!

olorolo

Reaction score
I really hope this works. I want to use an AT&T mvno here in the states on my rezound. It's the straight talk for 800/1900 band. please tell me this will work. i would love to pay 45 bucks a month to use this handset!
$45 bucks? no thats the gimmick price the real price is $54 with tax included but 3g and 4g at times might be worth it I'm thinking of doing it myself because Simple Mobile is pointless if you dont have a T-Mobile phone because you only get 2G (EDGE) period! slow as hell! BTW heres a real GSM rom [Rom][10.21.2012] Newts OnE XxX RLS 5.0.8 *Global*[Sense 4.1]

HowardZ

Reaction score
I tested a few months ago with t-Mobile and the global 3.14.605.2 ruu leak.

It worked well.

No ROM is necessary.

I reported this in august, I think, when the ruu was leaked by Android police.

PS this is an old thread which was started months before the global ruu was leaked.