[ROM] [GSM] PARANOIDANDROID [CM9HYBRID] [120618 1.4b: Troubles solved! Keyboards, FB, etc]

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by molesarecoming, May 27, 2012.

1. 1quickv6

1quickv6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Breath of fresh air for my phone.

Flashed it and having a ball with it. This ROM makes the phone really fun to use. I love how it looks. I mean, REALLY LOVE how it looks. I agree with the video review that states "the Nexus is similar to a small tablet". Granted, my opinion may differ from others.

Oh, and it's lightning fast with no errors yet. I'm still tweaking the settings experimenting, but could NOT be happier with the development of this ROM. Going to be keeping a close eye on this one.

GREAT WORK Devs and all who assisted!! DancingNexus

2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    TOROPLUS is for the Sprint version.

3. molesarecoming

molesarecoming Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +6
    sorry guys i had not much time to comment as i was working on 1.0 and had some trouble coming for me. i hope i can make it today. (-:

4. savagejeep

savagejeep New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Flashing this now. Great work!
    Curious, why does it say wipe after a flash? I've never seen that. What does that accomplish.

5. SwagTech

SwagTech Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree totally. I have flashed a few Roms in the past couple of months and this is by far the best. No reboots , and its fast. Its does not have as much customization as AOKP and others but it makes up for it with its tablet functionality. I love the toggle to utilize the whole screen. This is the best phone I have owned. I buy phones every year but I'm keeping this as long as I can despite its little flaws.

6. 1quickv6

1quickv6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First hiccup... I can't get lightflow to work. :sad-b:

Can anyone else confirm or maybe give me a suggestion on how to fix?

7. SwagTech

SwagTech Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually you don't need light flow. It has its notification settings. Just go to display and set your color settings for missed calls etc.

8. 1quickv6

1quickv6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed that but they are very limited compared to lightflow. That and I've become accustomed to the app. :)

9. molesarecoming

molesarecoming Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +6
    [​IMG]
    • 20120530v1.1beta
    • .Force option that allows apps to push their custom DPI through hosts, this effectively allows to scale widgets again, only this time without breaking anything
    • Menu button has been merged with recents button. Three dots will appear if an old gingerbread app needs it, longpress it to access the menu. This will allow more notification symbols in future releases
    • New option to scale navigationbar without reboot
    • Nova has been forked again, this will be the smoothest launcher you have ever tried. its projected into phoneUI but it brings all the cool tablet features like tab controls in the corners and those cool blue outlines when you scroll homescreens. Try the effects, rotate_down is awesome!
    • Fixed ICS standard keyboard, no cutoff anymore
    • All you toggle lovers, todays your day. customize them in settings/system/notification drawer
    • Dynamic prop values that work in phone and tablet UI
    • More descriptive captions and settings
    • CM is turning into such a beast, you'll find tons of new goodies, especially in phoneUI

• Like Like x 1
  10. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    Please pay close attention to the build before you flash, GSM and the Verizon Galaxy Nexus don't mix. CDMA is Toro Verizon, GSM is Maguro, we'll try to distinguish the differences clearly in this forum via separate threads asap!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

• Like Like x 1
  11. coolshock1

coolshock1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have never rooted or flashed but I now want to. I have watched several vids on Youtube today and think I am ready to take the plunge! I found the .9b toro build on XDA but I don't see the newest Toro build on here? I just want to make sure I am flashing to the newest version. Thanks for all the hard work!

12. idcrisis

idcrisis New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I'd first like to say that this is great work. I rooted my phone just to try this rom. I do have a few issues/questions though.

1. Is there a way to hide the app drawer button in the corner or get ride of the 1 in the tray? Kind of redundant to have both.
    2. I'm using Beautiful Widgets and I can't seem to get it to look right (stuff is overlapping). No matter what I change in the DPI settings seem to have no effect on this either.
    3. Is it possible increase the size of the lock screen and prevent it from rotating?

Edit: Never mind about number 2. I was stupidly using the wrong widget size since I changed the grid size.

Search tags for this page
droid bionic paranoid
how to tell difference between toro and toroplus
paranoid ã¡ndroid gsm maguro
paranoid android droid bionic
paranoid android for bionic

paranoid android maguro

paranoid android settings
paranoidandroid text dize
whats the difference between toro and toroplus
whats the diiference between toro and toroplus for android d