gs3 or gs4?

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Think I've finally decided to do my upgrade next month and go with one of the galaxy phones, but which one?! Currently have the bionic and ready to move on.
They just knocked the gs3 to 99 bucks which appeals to my frugal side but am I going to be envious when the gs4 comes out? Is it going to be that much better/different?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Spend the extra cash and get the GS4. If you get the GS3, you'll get GS4 envy. At least I would. ;)

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Kinda what i was thinking too. Looks to be the best phone as far as i can tell, unless I missed something

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Kinda what i was thinking too. Looks to be the best phone as far as i can tell, unless I missed something

I'm getting one on launch day. Have to pay full retail though because I want to keep my unlimited. Upgrading from Galaxy Nexus.

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
I'm getting one on launch day. Have to pay full retail though because I want to keep my unlimited. Upgrading from Galaxy Nexus.

Yeah, I'll be losing my unlimited, kind of a bummer, but think I'll be ok. tired of having the red headed stepchild phone lol.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Yeah, I'll be losing my unlimited, kind of a bummer, but think I'll be ok. tired of having the red headed stepchild phone lol.

lol ;)

Hugh Jass

Reaction score

HTC One is the best phone, but since it's not coming to Verizon (at least in time for it to matter) GS4 is all Verizon has at the moment.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
HTC One is the best phone, but since it's not coming to Verizon (at least in time for it to matter) GS4 is all Verizon has at the moment.

Well that all depends on what you value in a phone. The HTC One is better than the GS4 in build materials only IMO. The GS4 trumps the HTC One in everything else... that's what I think at least. ;)

annaharris

Reaction score
lisalisa13, it's available at many places. Furthermore, you can purchase through a famous e-commerce site.

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Already got it but thanks :) decided to put out the extra money. So worth it! Love love love it!!!

annaharris

Reaction score
That's a great news. Congratulations for new Samsung Galaxy S4. Enjoy your phone.