1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GS3 Chrome browser hangs while loading.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by MrBunster, Sep 17, 2012.

1. MrBunster

MrBunster New Member

I have plenty of LTE service. The browser and search feature are ridiculously quick at opening links. However, once about 70 to 90% of the page loads in just a few seconds, sometimes the rest of the site (10 to 30%) loads in about three minutes. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does its very frustrating. I have to put the phone down and keep myself busy while the rest of the page loads. Any ideas?
  2. MrBunster

MrBunster New Member

Somebody show me some love. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about. Anyone else have this problem?

View attachment 56055
  3. Parzec

Parzec New Member

Try turning off Fox-Fi and see if that helps....Maybe a connected device is hijacking your bandwidth. Also uninstall and reinstall chrome.
  4. MrBunster

MrBunster New Member

It's not dependent on FoxFi. I've figured that much out. I'll try reinstalling, but I've seen people having problems with the stock browser, as well.
  5. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t New Member

I use both Chrome and Maxthon browser and I can't say I've had this problem with either of them. S3 is about a month and a half old by now. The stock browser did seem slow though, but not quite in the way you're describing. Just generally slow...
Search tags for this page

android browser hang loading

chrome freezes while loading

chrome pages are loading and then hang

chrome slow on s3

chrome web browser on gs3 runnibg slow

galaxy s3 broser hangs

gs 3 web browser

razr google chrome hanging

s3 browser hangs loading pages

s3chrome loads pages twice and freezes