Growing frustration with the X - does not pair with Pioneer Navi system

MyNewDroidX

Reaction score
eckorhino50

Once you're phone is paired/connected to the Pioneer, start Pandora and then hit the "Bluetooth audio" source on the Pioneer. For my phone (droidx) Pandora will start playing through the bluetooth.

Point1 - Make sure in Pandora Preferences, you have "Bluetooth for Automotive" set to ON.
Point2 - Make sure in the Bluetooth settings on the phone, that the "Pioneer connection" has "Phone & Media" profiles checked

eckorhino50

Reaction score
eckorhino50

Once you're phone is paired/connected to the Pioneer, start Pandora and then hit the "Bluetooth audio" source on the Pioneer. For my phone (droidx) Pandora will start playing through the bluetooth.

Point1 - Make sure in Pandora Preferences, you have "Bluetooth for Automotive" set to ON.
Point2 - Make sure in the Bluetooth settings on the phone, that the "Pioneer connection" has "Phone & Media" profiles checked

YES! Thanks ! It was wierd, on my z120bt it would say that it was connected, but on the bluetooth audio screen it would say disconnected, but unchecked and then rechecked the connect bluetooth option on my evo settings, and made sure the phone and media profiles were checked and BAM! Streaming Pandora! Thanks man!