Group texts

blassen81

Reaction score
Is there a setting for the group texts where when you get responses it will keep all the messages is the same thread, like the iPhone, instead of breaking them up into the contacts that were included in the text.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dharman12

Reaction score
I know this doesn't really help at all, but I have also been looking for the same thing since I got my phone. I have yet to find anything

OP
B

blassen81

Reaction score
Well if you find anything out let me know. I'll keep searching as well.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use the app group me for this. All my roommates have iPhones so it's how we group text. Can go through sms, too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

probison

Reaction score
I don't understand how iPhone and blackberry have this capability but android doesn't. Fail on androids part.

OP
B

blassen81

Reaction score
Do the other people need this app for it to work.

geoff5093

Reaction score
It's an annoyance, if you delete or forget about that group text and go through your friends text history, you see a response but you don't know what it was in response too. GO SMS does not have that feature unfortunately, and it's my primary texting app.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do the other people need this app for it to work.

nope. only need the app to start the group. they dont even have to all be smartphones, just one to start it.

It's an annoyance, if you delete or forget about that group text and go through your friends text history, you see a response but you don't know what it was in response too. GO SMS does not have that feature unfortunately, and it's my primary texting app.

true, but i can just open the app and find that group to start it again. or add it to your contacts