Group Text

Mike8016

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed group text actually works since the new update.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

ajb3985

Reaction score
I noticed that. Finally...not sure why it wasnt advertised much

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
This may sound like a stupid question but what is the benefit of group text and why is it a big deal?

OP
Mike8016

Mike8016

Reaction score
This may sound like a stupid question but what is the benefit of group text and why is it a big deal?

Instead of having text come from recipients in separate texts it all comes in one group

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Ok, then is mine not operating right than? When I get a group text, I'll open it then I have to click on download, then go back and open the group text. Just seems a bit redundant.

amays4439

Reaction score
How the...

I have a S3 on sprint (I'll never capitalize this horrid company's name until they deserve it), but my group texts arent working. What update are you referring to? I haven't recieved any updates in months.

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
It works better with 4.12 but still not 100% correct. If you get a group text, you now can see who is on it and even reply to all but they do not get it as a group text. They only have you on the text that you sent. Supposedly 4.22 has it right.

I have a lot of IPhone friends who group text with me and it is so frustrating not to have this. Can't wait for 4.22

ZenSD

Reaction score
It's not working for me. I just tried it. Is there something special I need to do to make it work?

Has anyone noticed group text actually works since the new update.