Group text won't go.

matonanjin

Reaction score
I tried to send a group text to four people last night. I got some sort of message about "data" but now I don't remember what that message was. I was in bed with a bad back and didn't jot down the message. I know that would be helpful but I was writhing in pain so forgive me.

The message is languishing there in my messages and if I click on it there is a little circle "circling" yet.

If it is relevant I have sent group messages to this group before but there was always three in the group. I added the fourth and that is when I developed the problem.

I have sent and received texts this morning, to and from individuals, uneventfully.

I don't want to send the message now but am not deleting it pending hearing from you in case there is information that I can get from it to answer your questions. I am at home and am connected to my wi-fi should that be relevant.

TIA

Reaction score
Did you have 3 or 4G coverage at the time of the text? It sounds like you had a dead spot.

OP
M

matonanjin

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. But I don't think that was it. As I said, I was at home where I phone and text from all the time.

Thanks again.