1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Group Messaging flaw

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by BostonDroid, Feb 23, 2013.

1. BostonDroid

BostonDroid New Member

I think k androids biggest flaw right now is the group Messaging. I just don't understand it really. When I receive a message from on of the friends within the group text, the message first shows it as if I received it from them only. It shows the message size of the message and a button to download the message (fail). Only after several seconds will the message delete its self and then it will merge it with the rest of the group where I will the be able to see the content of the message. Complete utter fail if you ask me. I downloaded sms go pro and handscent with the same results... Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  2. BostonDroid

BostonDroid New Member

Anyone?
Search tags for this page
android razr maxx group message replies
can't reply to group messages always fails droid razr
does razr hd have group messaging
droid razr maxx hd group email
droid razr maxx hd group text messages
droid razr maxx how to delete group texts
droid text messaging error group hd
group message fails on droid razr maxx hd