1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Grey Blinking Triangle

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by slopes, Mar 1, 2012.

1. slopes

slopes New Member

My Droid Razr has a notification icon where the 3G or 4G should be displaying... Been that way for days. I can still make calls & text.

Spent 30 minutes on phone with Verizon - so thought I'd save others the hassel. Talked with a couple different people there & nobody knows what this icon is (not in the user manual according to them). They checked with yet another person there who said - "try a refresh... Hold down Power Button & the Volumne Down button simultaneously - for 10 seconds".

So I tried that (the phone was already on when I tried it)... and it seemed to do a reboot/restart... AND, it worked! No more grey blinking triangle.
    1 person likes this.
  2. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 New Member

No one at Verizon knew that the triangle meant you were roaming?..... Next time have them redirect you to the real VZW support...
  3. kptphalkon

kptphalkon New Member

I keep roaming off wether it saves power or not. It seems that there's no need to have roaming enabled these days when you're on a large top-tier network.
Search tags for this page
blinking triangle
blinking triangle android

blinking triangle droid

blinking triangle droid x2
blinking triangle on android phone

droid blinking triangle

droid flashing triangle

flashing triangle android

flashing triangle droid

flashing triangle on android

flashing triangle on droid phone