Greetings!

Junglist002

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

My name is Marika and i live in the san francisco bay area. glad to be here, cant wait to learn more! A freind of mine was showing off his droid and the 2.1 and all the neat things it does, just looking for some guidance on how to expand my phone! take it ez!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

My name is Marika and i live in the san francisco bay area. glad to be here, cant wait to learn more! A freind of mine was showing off his droid and the 2.1 and all the neat things it does, just looking for some guidance on how to expand my phone! take it ez!

Welcome, Marika! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: