Greetings

cybernut

Reaction score
I just signed up on this and look forward to learning more about owning a Droid. I am not new to having a Droid as I started out with the Motorola A855 then upgraded to the HTC Thunderbolt and just recently got a new Samsung Galaxy S4 that I just love. So far there have only been a couple of issues which I will post in the appropriate area. I also look forward to being able to help when ever possible.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum.. Glad you joined us.. I deleted two of the threads as you posted duplicates in different forum areas... Also you can find our forum guidelines in my signature *hint*

N2 Tap'd

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I just signed up on this and look forward to learning more about owning a Droid. I am not new to having a Droid as I started out with the Motorola A855 then upgraded to the HTC Thunderbolt and just recently got a new Samsung Galaxy S4 that I just love. So far there have only been a couple of issues which I will post in the appropriate area. I also look forward to being able to help when ever possible.

Its always a pleasure to have new members coming in and right off the bat indicate their desire to help others. Welcome and thank you.

:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome to the site! :welcome: Good to have you with us!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the S4 and welcome to the forum!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and enjoy, s4 meh. Lol.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.