Greetings.

eober

Reaction score
I've been a member on here for a bit, and I thought I should say "hello"!

I wanted to take a second to say thanks to the many helpful members on here who take time out of their schedules to help out other folks looking to get the most out of their device(s).

I was afraid to root my D1 months ago, took the plunge (I know, not a big deal for most...but I am not the most "gizmo savvy"...) and now i find myself flashing a new ROM every month or so.

Thanks for all of your help!

E.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and im glad we could help you. Also glad to see you joined the rooted side. Keep letting us know if you have any questions cause there is always someone willing to help you out. Dive on in and make yourself at home

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. glad u joined us. and yes many great folks here from all walks of the continent. and ur right rooting is not difficult as long as u follow the steps and have a backup just in case.
well now what are u gonna do?

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

OP
E

eober

Reaction score
Well, I'm due for my upgrade, so I'll probably be getting a Thunderbolt here in the next couple weeks. I don't feel like waiting for the Bionic (or whatever they decide to call it)...I've read pretty much everything pro/con for both, and the TB meets my needs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well thats not a bad choice at all because the TB has a great support group behind it and has a couple good dev's behind it. Also a solid device for stability and performance

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
well its a great phone so im sure it'll be a learning curve at first. check out the TB forum if u haven't already, to get more info. let us know how it goes. I just maybe getting a new phone too. Lol...me and my electronics. can never get enough.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G