Greetings

Mr. R

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a Droid X user, one of the demigods of all smartphones besides the other Droids and the Nokia N900. But I am a fairly beginning Droid user. I don't know a whole lot about Linux, ROMs, hacks and stuff like that. Let's just say I am a lot more skilled than most iPhone users :)

I really want to increase my phone's performance and battery life, keep everything up to date, and use Android OS as a Linux system--how Linux is supposed to be used: openly. I like the Linux philosophy of learning how to technically use a computer. I'm not into paid-for software, so It's hard to find the diamonds in the rough when it comes to Android applications, but so far I have been managing it.

If anyone can link me up with threads to ROMs I would appreciate that. I know how to root my phone (it's way too easy). I want to learn as much as I can right here. :motdroidvert:

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Check out the entire X section (hacking, roms, etc). You will find a lot of very helpful information in the different sections. If you can not find an answer start a new thread and the community will assist.

Mike