Greetings! Newbie Needing Simple K9 Help

jch1982

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm Jess, and a little out of my depth right now!

I've been an iPhone user for about 4-5 years, cracked it with hardware/software/cult issues and bought a Galaxy Note II. I'm loving the freedom but it's a bit daunting, looks like I'm not as capable with computers as perhaps I thought!

What I'm hoping for is a widget that will display incoming calls/SMS log, facebook updates and gmail in a 4x4 tile. I've found PureMessenger which does most of this great, but it needs K-9 for Pure to decode gmail. I'm totally out of my league with this, and have no idea what to do. I have both apps installed, and hoping someone will be kind enough to provide me with step by step instructions on how to get this all working. I've googled heaps seen mention of using IMAP and I have no idea how to do
this, halp!

Many thanks,

Jess

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard Jess!

You might check out the app Executive Assistant...good luck!

OP
J

jch1982

Reaction score
Thanks smalltowngirl, that app is perfect for me! Please brace yourself for more stupid questions though lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
The old saying - the only stupid question is the one not asked...feel free to ask away, we will definitely try to help out as we can!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Happy to see STG's suggestion was what you needed!! Let us know when you need anything else :)