Greetings from Warm Columbia SC

Cleveland Indian

Reaction score
Hello All Droiders,
It is time to plant the radishes, lettuce and onions. Is there an app at Market that would make my droid till the 16X8 plot of land :)
I will be lurking often to observe "customer request driven product development" by Team Google and how it positions itself to take on "i" (Apple products, iPhone & iTune etc.)
Travel, photography, reading, gardening, music and genetic engineering are my hobbies.

Best regards

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the DroidForums. How far are you from Summerville, SC? Had some good friends recently killed in a small plane crash down there in October.

A Cleveland Indians fan in S.C. - sounds interesting!

OP
C

Cleveland Indian

Reaction score
Welcome to the DroidForums. How far are you from Summerville, SC? Had some good friends recently killed in a small plane crash down there in October.

Thanks for asking:)
Sorry to hear about your friends, my condolences. That crash was major news.
Now in Columbia, not too far from Summerville (SC is a relatively small state)
I am originally from India, long time ago immigrated to Cleveland (and the name has stuck). Also Indinas fan. I remember Manny in minors @ Akron, & then shatter the iron maiden (old football stadium by the lake) in his rookie years. 2 bucks bought 2 hotdogs and 2 beers - those were the days.
Enjoy.

Last edited:

halfam

Reaction score
Hey! I'm in Charleston, so I'm glad to see fellow SC'ers lol

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks for asking:)
Sorry to hear about your friends, my condolences. That crash was major news.
Now in Columbia, not too far from Summerville (SC is a relatively small state)
I am originally from India, long time ago immigrated to Cleveland (and the name has stuck). Also Indinas fan. I remember Manny in minors @ Akron, & then shatter the iron maiden (old football stadium by the lake) in his rookie years. 2 bucks bought 2 hotdogs and 2 beers - those were the days.
Enjoy.
I knew the pilot and I knew James (Randy) Hargenrader. Randy and I were friends for many years and still sad that he is gone. I like how you got the Cleveland Indians name...makes sense to be from India and if you lived in Cleveland how you would be a true Cleveland Indian. :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey! I'm in Charleston, so I'm glad to see fellow SC'ers lol

I lived is summerville about 4 years ago. I miss it too :mad:. It's just a tough job market or I never would have left :)