1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Greetings from the NW!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Naut Human, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Naut Human

Naut Human New Member

Hello, I am obviously new here to the board, but I have been lurking obsessively the past week here. I am glad to be a part of this board and I am looking forward to learn more about Android as an OS and the Motorola Droid itself. I will be at my local Verizon Wireless store friday to get mine.

Was waiting for the perfect time to leave T-Mobile and this is great timing. I know I am not the only one that is excited about all this. Thanks.
  2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Hey, thanks for joining the forum. Oh gosh you are coming from t-mob.. i feel so sorry for you.
  3. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

me too.. welcome to the forum!