1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Greetings from Oregon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by nwskeptic, Jan 15, 2010.

1. nwskeptic

nwskeptic New Member

I love my droid - well, I love my second droid. My first one was pretty cool but had lots of issues. It kept rebooting. The battery went down very, very fast (2 hours of no use went from 100% to 40%) it was very slow even with wifi, and had problems making phone calls!

I went to Verizon, got them to swap me out for a new phone (originally they wanted to do a hard reboot, I'm like no, that won't solve the problems I have.

I love my new phone. It works great, none of the issues I had before - if your phone is not working like you want it to, stand up for yourself and get a new one (at least within 30 days)

My favorite thing - streaming internet radio in my car with my bluetooth stereo. It's pretty cool to listen to a radio station from Australia driving around in Oregon.
  2. Sparty83

Sparty83 New Member

Welcome! Great stuff here in this forum, and great people who will help you out. Just start browsing and you'll find all sorts of stuff. :motdroidhoriz: