Greetings from NJ

titot4u

Reaction score
PHP:
Hello everyone, i am a former user of multiple Blackberry devices for many years, and my latest device was the Storm2. I am now a proud owner of the Droid X, and i must admit that i cannot see myself going back too a Blackberry device anytime soon.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
PHP:
Hello everyone, i am a former user of multiple Blackberry devices for many years, and my latest device was the Storm2. I am now a proud owner of the Droid X, and i must admit that i cannot see myself going back too a Blackberry device anytime soon.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Did they ever fix that problem with the buttons on the Storm 2? That's what brought me to Droid and I haven't looked back either.

If you need any assistance let us know. I'm not an X person but we have plenty on hand to help :)

OP
T

titot4u

Reaction score
In reality, the Blackberry phones are a good device, but they lack good support in regards to the browser,OS and apps. I am not saying i would never try a Blackberry device again, but for now, that device is an old mans phone and the droid is a fun phone with added features :)

As per the button on the Storm2, i never really had any problems with the hardware.

Thanks for having me aboard :icon_ banana: