1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Greetings from MD

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by fegarem, Nov 1, 2009.

1. fegarem

fegarem New Member

My 2 year contract with VZW was up, I wanted something more than my LG eNV (vx9900), researched phones (and even contemplating going over to AT&T for the iPhone) when I saw the commercial for the Droid & checked it out even further. I can't believe how excited I am over this phone! Not only am I tossing my phone to the curb, it appears my Magellan is going to have fun riding on a list at eBay.
  2. danDroid

danDroid Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site! That GPS is going to be something. I wonder if they will release it for the iPhone or keep it a Droid Only application?
  3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Welcome, glad you are here, enjoy your stay.
  4. JimMariner

JimMariner Rescue Squad

Hey "fegarem", I see you are feeling the love for this phone just like the rest of us who are waiting eagerly to have it placed in our wanting hands too. Nice to have you here with the rest of us.

Welcome to the Droid Zone !!!