1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Greetings from germany !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MustangGT500, Feb 28, 2010.

1. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team Premium Member

Mustang GT500

[​IMG]

Time to introduce myself i think. Im not really new here ... i started posting two months ago. And really .... shame on me that i didnt wrote anything about myself before. :icon_eek:
    Ok but no i´ll change it :). My name is andré im 29 years old and i come from germany. Im a proud owner of a motorola milestone. Im very experienced in smartphones cause its a very big hobby of mine and i am a administrator of a german smartphone forum too.

My first smartphone was a nokia 9210 anyone still know it ? :). In my spare time i like writing news for my forum and i like to take pictures with my nikon d5000 slr. another big passion from me is mobile gaming. This is the matter why i decided to help the team as a news writer.I want to bring you the hottest news about the best games for your android device outthere :).

and sorry for my not so good english. greets to all the nice people here :)
    btw : i am a fan of the knight rider tv series thats the matter of my nickname. cause in knight rider 2008 the car is a mustang gt 500 kr.

André.

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: Andre, to both the Forum and the Droid Forum News Team! Glad to have you on board. :) And Your English is just fine.
  3. unix.punkx

unix.punkx Beta Team

:welcome: to DroidForums! Youll get a Deutsch greetting from RinTinTigger here soon enough :D
  4. cuskit

cuskit New Member

From Mike, of MIKRADLE, I also extend my greetings! My Dad came over here from Germany as a child. And RinTinTigger (who I'm sure you'll be getting to know real soon) has become one of my closest friends from Germany!

In your native language - I'm sure you can read this website Aller guten Dinge sind drei ? Dockingstationen für das Motorola Milestone im Test » Dock, Docks, Motorola, Milestone, Seidio, Deutschland » mobiFlip.de

Tigger put me onto that! :)

Looking forward to your interaction here - it's a pleasure to hear from the old country! These forums are truly an internation gathering spot! :) mike
  5. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hallo Andre!

Weisste was cool ist?
    Du bist blöde und keiner hier kanns lesen

:D :D

Nur spass, herzlich willkommen!
  6. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

aber wir haben ubersetzen google