Greetings From Chesterland, OH!

TENJR44

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just registered w/the site and wanted to say hello. Got my Droid last week and am loving it but I'm definitely still learning the 'in's & outs' of what it can do. I will be checking back in pretty frequently, asking questions and what not until I get the hang of it and once I do I'll (hopefully!) do my part to contribute to the site as best I can. Talk to you all soon I'm sure!
Mark

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just registered w/the site and wanted to say hello. Got my Droid last week and am loving it but I'm definitely still learning the 'in's & outs' of what it can do. I will be checking back in pretty frequently, asking questions and what not until I get the hang of it and once I do I'll (hopefully!) do my part to contribute to the site as best I can. Talk to you all soon I'm sure!
Mark

Welcome to the forum, TENJR44! Glad you've decided to join us! The learning curve for the Droid is a little steep, but so worth it in the end! Just cruise arond the forum and read, read, read. If you get stuck on something, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place! Enjoy!

:welcome: