1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Greetings from a noob.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Quiksnap, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Quiksnap

Quiksnap New Member

Greetings everyone. Never owned any type of smartphone before, so why not pick up a moto droid 2 to devirginize me lol. My mind is blown on everything it can do and some things it can do which I don't know about..yet ;) I've had the phone about a week and a google search led me to this site.
    I'm also a huge old school rpg nerd_ 80-90 era. WTB Earthbound 64.dancedroid
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

:welcome:

have a peek around the different section, and if youre feeling bold, take a look at teh hacks section ;)
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. In addition to Assembler and COBOL I learned Report Program Generator in the late 60's.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Mike
  4. Quiksnap

Quiksnap New Member

Hiya Abe :) I will be checking out the hacks section as soon as I can get my home screen settings just right. Need the right apps in the right place.. Toss up between launcher pro and home ++. Alot to do and have to be at work in a couple of hours. damn you work lol
  5. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

hard to put down a new phone when you just get it i know lol
  6. Quiksnap

Quiksnap New Member

Thanks mwhartman, glad to be aboard :) Kinda confused on Assembler COBOL and Report Program Generator ref.