Greetings from a noob.

Quiksnap

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. Never owned any type of smartphone before, so why not pick up a moto droid 2 to devirginize me lol. My mind is blown on everything it can do and some things it can do which I don't know about..yet ;) I've had the phone about a week and a google search led me to this site.
I'm also a huge old school rpg nerd_ 80-90 era. WTB Earthbound 64.dancedroid

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome:

have a peek around the different section, and if youre feeling bold, take a look at teh hacks section ;)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. In addition to Assembler and COBOL I learned Report Program Generator in the late 60's.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Mike

OP
Q

Quiksnap

Reaction score
Hiya Abe :) I will be checking out the hacks section as soon as I can get my home screen settings just right. Need the right apps in the right place.. Toss up between launcher pro and home ++. Alot to do and have to be at work in a couple of hours. damn you work lol

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hiya Abe :) I will be checking out the hacks section as soon as I can get my home screen settings just right. Need the right apps in the right place.. Toss up between launcher pro and home ++. Alot to do and have to be at work in a couple of hours. damn you work lol

hard to put down a new phone when you just get it i know lol

OP
Q

Quiksnap

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. In addition to Assembler and COBOL I learned Report Program Generator in the late 60's.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Mike

Thanks mwhartman, glad to be aboard :) Kinda confused on Assembler COBOL and Report Program Generator ref.