Greetings Droids

myamiphil

Reaction score
Nuther Droid here...dancedroid My owner bought me and is constantly using me..... pressing my face like there's no tomorrow. He's puts me on charge at least twice a day. He's learned to use the airplane mode.... at least saves power when he's not using me. He's looking for all sorts of software too....The cheepy only likes freeware....If I can get him to let go of some of his pennies he could get some nicer stuff....

Presently he's frustrated with his presses not responding.:icon_cussing: A couple of times when I was on the phone he pressed the End Call button but it didn't respond. He pressed so hard I thought he would go right thru the screen!

The abuse us technology toys take!:angry:

My owners name is Phil

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. is the touch screen giving u problems? are u using a screen protector?

ALOHA from Hawaii

OP
M

myamiphil

Reaction score
I don't think so. It works well other times.... like for regular phone calls. I noticed something tonight. When I called someone, and got their voicemail.. I couldn't cancel the call. It just wouldn't respond, light press , hard press, nothing.

In fact the screen even responds sometimes if the finger hovers just above the screen!... It's a capacitive system. It works well despite the protective screen. You have to be careful not to hesitate over anything that can be an entry...