Greetings! Any motorcyclists here?

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I knew you were in Az.... My mom lives in Gold Canyon and her front yard looks exactly like that picture lol, nice lawn:icon_ lala:
And yes, that paint looks sick:)

OP
ripshod

ripshod

Reaction score
I am SO GLAD that I was able to find a motorcycle that met my aesthetic and mechanical approval without additional cosmetic or performance improvements. As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Honda did a good enough job designing and building my bike, there's really nothing I should or would do to make it better.

Chrome is way overrated.

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Yeah unfortunately I am in Tucson Arizona. Can't stand the state. Would love to move back to either California or Alabama.
I lived in Phoenix for 2 years as a student and hated it. I think if I had some money to do some stuff I would have enjoyed it more but I agree with you that it pretty much sucks down there...my mom loves it and that's fine with me, she can have it lol.

Plus, in the summer it feels like you have a blowdryer in your face when you go out riding....

sorry for the threadjack:icon_eek:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knew you were in Az.... My mom lives in Gold Canyon and her front yard looks exactly like that picture lol, nice lawn:icon_ lala:
And yes, that paint looks sick:)
That's funny, my parent's front yard in Casa Grande looks like that too! (I'm completely hijacking this thread)....hey, it's a bike, right? :)

560A0337.jpg

Last edited:

goldwingnut

Reaction score
Just found this thread, I'm in my mid 50's and love riding my bikes. I have an 02 GL1800 with 154,000 (s)miles on it. Ride it to work and back everyday there is NOT snow or ice.

sigpic02.jpg

Purchased a 2010 Gl1800 (in sig) in Sept and have put approx 6000 (s)miles on it.

The Droid X is a nice addition to riding, esp all the Nav Apps

blackbushido

Reaction score
Hello. What about this DB?? How is it with announce caller id through bluetooth?? Thank you for your timely response