Greetings and Thanks for the Forums (Fora?)

MSW1

Reaction score
Hi All.

New to the board, but have had my Verizon Droid since intro day. So far, everything has worked remarkably well. Even when I've run up against a problem, it's been pretty easy to figure out on my own. The e-mail issue that brought me to this forum today is the first issue that I couldn't solve with the resources on the handset alone.

Look forward to finding lots of info here (and maybe even contributing some in the unlikely event someone asks a question I know the answer to).

Cheers!

MSW

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness, MSW1! This is a great forum. Make yourself at home, take a look around, and let someone know if you need anything!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You'll find your answers here and you will get them quicker than any place that I know of.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All.

New to the board, but have had my Verizon Droid since intro day. So far, everything has worked remarkably well. Even when I've run up against a problem, it's been pretty easy to figure out on my own. The e-mail issue that brought me to this forum today is the first issue that I couldn't solve with the resources on the handset alone.

Look forward to finding lots of info here (and maybe even contributing some in the unlikely event someone asks a question I know the answer to).

Cheers!

MSW

Welcome! This is a great place to learn about your Droid. We all have lots of questions so please share. For me, that is the value of this forum.

Mike