1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Greetings an Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Proraver, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Proraver

Proraver New Member

I am glad to find such an involved community now that I finally caved and bought a smart phone. I have a Moto Droid 1 rooted getting ready to install roms as soon as i do some reading. Is there a Section for guides here? Thanks in advance for the help.
  2. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Enjoy your stay with us. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. Canadroid

Canadroid New Member

Salutations to you as well sir from myself and the legions of your fellow Droid fans / fanatics.

dancedroid
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! Have fun and enjoy your stay!!
    The section you want to look for is Droid Hacks > Hacking Help. Or, just follow this www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-labs/74028-root-droid-1-regardless-os-version-106.html#post1009331

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)
Search tags for this page

phone salutations