Greetings All

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
Hello I am Tyroniousdex
I have had my Droid for 2 months. I have GDE, Better Keyboard, Astro, Taskkiller Various game emulators Ultimate Juice and the other required apps. What I am tyring to say is that i have taken my Droid as far I can. I am ready to root and add Buggless Beast and Ultimate Droid and get rid of those annoying apps that I will never use in this lifetime. And maybe even a little OC'ing. I am here to learn. Thanks in advanced.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF. I'm sure once you look around you'll find everything you will need to root your Droid, and find friendly people who can assist you along the way. Glad you found us!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello I am Tyroniousdex
I have had my Droid for 2 months. I have GDE, Better Keyboard, Astro, Taskkiller Various game emulators Ultimate Juice and the other required apps. What I am tyring to say is that i have taken my Droid as far I can. I am ready to root and add Buggless Beast and Ultimate Droid and get rid of those annoying apps that I will never use in this lifetime. And maybe even a little OC'ing. I am here to learn. Thanks in advanced.

Welcome to the forum, tyroniousdex! We're glad that you've decided to join us! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: