Greeting

khw1959

Reaction score
Greetings!
Did my 30 with the Navy riding the Subs and retired in January of 2009. I was a Missile Technician. Now my job as being a PITA for the wife. I Got into the HTC Incredible about 3 months ago. I am very pleased with it. Just had to change that weak @ss battery. I think it was kept as a selling point for the phone. Too small for the power needed for processing.

Anyway research on the phone led my here and I liked what I saw. So it was time to start participating and adding to the confusion. dancedroid

On a side note his phone would have been superb to have under the water just for the organizing capabilities.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Thanks for serving for our country and keeping us free. Feel free to ask questions and post your opinion. Very friendly place. Even have a subforum for the Dinc. hope you enjoy the stay

Sent from my rooted D2

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum sir. any chance you were in Honolulu while on the ship

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
khw1959

khw1959

Reaction score
welcome to the forum sir. any chance you were in Honolulu while on the ship

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

Never made it to that coast. Rode Subs out of Charleston S.C. and Kingsbay Ga.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. I worked offshore in the oil field industry on a dive boat for a few years, but cant imagine being on a sub. Staying out 30 to 60 days at a time was bad enough, cant imagine not seeing the light of day. Thanks for your service. If you have any questions, just ask. We're glad to have you here.

OP
khw1959

khw1959

Reaction score
Staying out 30 to 60 days at a time was bad enough, cant imagine not seeing the light of day.

I wish it was that long...short.
The type of Sub I was on is often times refereed to as a Boomer(missile carrying)
It did 70 to 90 days under the water. And Dominoes want deliver.